All-moto.net has prepared for you beautiful pictures of the bike: 2004 honda crf80f. At the bottom of the page you can see the video review.
The 2004 Honda CRF 8OF is a perfect blend of function and fun. Easy to ride and confidence-inspiring, the CRF 8OF is the perfect bike for first-time, recreational motorcycle riders. An added plus? It comes endowed with all of the safety of the Honda name.
2004 Honda CRF 8OF Specs
The 2004 Honda CRF 8OF is a single-cylinder dirt bike with a sporty, motocross-style frame.
Other specifications include:
1. A 28.9 – inch seat height, perfect for young riders
2. An 80 cc, four-stroke engine
3. A 9.7:1 compression ratio
4. A 5-speed, manual transmission
5. Back tire (3.6 X 14) v. Front tire (2.5 X 16)
Benefits of the 2004 Honda CRF 8OF
This scrappy dirt bike built for youngest riders in your home comes loaded down with benefits:
1. Built to be the right size for Junior.
2. Stable handling that makes riding easy
3. Enough power to learn to ride and to create memories
4. Single seat gives the driver plenty of room to move around
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.