1992 honda shadow Photo & Video Reviews
1992 VT6000 honda shadow
The 1992 honda shadow photo show that the bike has a small travel rear suspension, smaller wheel in the front, making it suitable for users who are not very tall in height.
The 1992 honda shadow specs are as follows
– 600 cc motorcycle V twin engine with three valves, shaft drive cooled by liquids
– reliable engine for commuters
– Build quality, suspension, front disc and rear drum brakes are of adequate quality
– Metal flake paint is used for the bike
– top speed of the bike is 111 miles per hour
– Fuel consumption 43 miles per gallon
– Maximum power of the bike is 54 bhp
– Fuel tank capacity is 11 liters
So the 1992 honda shadow is a fairly reliable and affordable motorcycle for those interested in using a motorcycle for quickly reaching their destination in heavy traffic conditions.