10 reasons to ride a Yamaha z6 Photo & Video Reviews
The Yamaha Yamaha z6 is the successor model of the successful Yamaha z6 built since 2004 and was sold under this model designation until 2010 as a sports tourer.
Why prefer Yamaha z6
The Yamaha z6 is a true legend! Whether on the road or on the track, as evidenced by the three Supersport world champion titles won in recent years, it is a reference. Racing with this MotoGP-inspired sports car, you enter the fast-paced world of Yamaha. The world of “R-Series”!
The new Yamaha z6 arrives with a new, more aerodynamic fairing and an aggressive look that incorporates all the features of Yamaha’s “R-Series”.
Controlling Yamaha z6
Equipped with high-end electronics and aerodynamic performance better than ever, the Yamaha z6 allows you to reach peaks of performance, while maintaining absolute control.
Features of Yamaha z6
- Yamaha z6 new generation
- Aggressive front with dual LED position lights
- Aerodynamic fairing and bubble
- TCS switchable to six positions
- Shifter QSS for a rise of the reports without declutching
- YCC-T, YCC-I, ABS and D-Mode
- Fork 43 mm in diameter from the YZF-R1
- Double 320mm diameter front brake disc and radial mount calipers