All-moto.net has prepared for you beautiful pictures of the bike: 2004 honda crf80f. At the bottom of the page you can see the video review.
The 2004 Honda CRF 8OF is a perfect blend of function and fun. Easy to ride and confidence-inspiring, the CRF 8OF is the perfect bike for first-time, recreational motorcycle riders. An added plus? It comes endowed with all of the safety of the Honda name.
2004 Honda CRF 8OF Specs
The 2004 Honda CRF 8OF is a single-cylinder dirt bike with a sporty, motocross-style frame.
Other specifications include:
1. A 28.9 – inch seat height, perfect for young riders
2. An 80 cc, four-stroke engine
3. A 9.7:1 compression ratio
4. A 5-speed, manual transmission
5. Back tire (3.6 X 14) v. Front tire (2.5 X 16)
Benefits of the 2004 Honda CRF 8OF
This scrappy dirt bike built for youngest riders in your home comes loaded down with benefits:
1. Built to be the right size for Junior.
2. Stable handling that makes riding easy
3. Enough power to learn to ride and to create memories
4. Single seat gives the driver plenty of room to move around